AV6K成人网 is funded through a combination of membership fees, patient transport fees, donations and government funding. Your donation will help increase AV鈥檚 ability to provide specialised equipment, resources and additional paramedic training so we can continue to provide the Victorian community with the best pre-hospital emergency treatment.
You may choose to make a one-off donation or set up a recurring gift to support the work of AV6K成人网.
When you donate, you can nominate your donation to support AV6K成人网鈥檚 general donation fund or a specific Ambulance Branch, Auxiliary, Region or Department.
Please note, credit card donations can only be accepted online.
Donate via one of the below options:
Donations to AV6K成人网 of $2 and greater are tax deductible so please include your full name and return address for an official tax receipt.
Thank you for your contribution. Your generosity will ensure that the best possible care and treatment will be available to your loved ones when they need it most.
AV6K成人网 (AV) may collect, hold, use and disclose any personal information provided for the purpose of making your donation.
AV may collect your personal information if you:
- donate online via AV’s secure online form
- send a cheque, money order, or bank transfer/direct deposit (via a completed and returned AV Donation Form);
- donate via an authorised third-party fundraising platform (eg. MyCause, Grassrootz)
How do we manage your personal information?
AV manages your personal information in the following ways:
- Your personal information will be used to process your donation and provide you with a tax-deductible receipt;
- If you have made a donation via AV’s secure online platform, your details will only be used for the purpose of processing your donation. Credit card information is encrypted, and is not disclosed to or retained by AV; and
- We may disclose your personal information to service providers who need to obtain this information to effect your donation (such as Raiser鈥檚 Edge);
- if you have consented to the disclosure;
- where disclosure is necessary to prevent injury to life or health; or
- if required or authorised by law.